SEO and IT Professional needed for Forex company www.spotfx.com
- SEO "dot com" caliber work.
- SEO should be multi-lingual and multi-country. Since on Forex related keywords competition in Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Japanese are less crowded (will require native speaking SEO Forex people). We are seeking several candidates.
- We will need SEO work to encompass "door ways" sites, like "know how to trade Forex" and similar.
- We will need Affiliate and White Label for vertical industries.
- Social media marketing, mobile FX applications, widgets for Sites, video SEO etc.. by placing daily video news on the Net, contest and bonus systems to get leads.
- Pay remunerative with experience and knowledge.
We are a rapidly growing online marketing business focused on servicing Forex and day traders.
- Lead and implement the online marketing strategies for a diverse range of Forex client companies.
- Work effectively with key stakeholders (internal & external) to maximize online performance.
- Proactively manage and optimize the performance of client websites on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the online strategies (SEO, PPC, link development, social media advertising) for different companies.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry developments and trends.
- Minimum 3 years experience of paid search & SEO, preferably agency side.
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field.
- Experience of affiliate marketing, is a must.
- Highly numerate and analytical in approach.
- Must be familiar with search marketing tools including Google AdWords Editor, competitive analysis and keyword research tools.
Web Marketing Specialist
About the Job
- Responsibility for all aspects of our corporate web sites.
- Develop, coordinate and implement all marketing programs for these sites with a primary goal of lead generation.
- Develop and manage PPC campaigns, cross-marketing links, landing pages etc to optimize and increase lead generation.
- Ensure consistent flow of leads at target lead costs. Responsible for design, content and functionality of all websites.
- Contract and manage vendors.
- Gather, edit and create original web site content. Maintain and improve professional & consistent "look and feel" across corporate websites.
- College degree along with strong online direct to consumer marketing experience. This should include online media (banners, promotions, directories etc).
- Direct experience with SEO/SEM and associated analytics including content management, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies. Experience with landing page optimization including A/B & offer testing, writing persuasive landing page copy and email copy.
- 3+ years web marketing experience that includes written communication skills. Strong computer skills.
- Team Player
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on qualifications.
Please send resume to email@example.com